About FCA Bentonville
What is a Charter School?
Charter schools are public schools that operate with an agreement (or charter) with a state, school district, or governmental entity to provide an enhanced education that is often unavailable within the conventional public schooling setting. These schools are open to all students, do not charge tuition, have no religious affiliation, and must abide by the same state and federal testing, financial, anti-discrimination, health, and safety regulations as all public schools. They typically have higher levels of parent, student, and community involvement and often realize higher student achievement.
Our campus is small by design, which gives it a private school atmosphere where parents, faculty, and staff can work together for the benefit of each child. Though it may seem like a small private school, it is an established, tuition-free public school of choice.
The curriculum is content-rich, following a Classical, traditional education model, with provisions to challenge all students to achieve academic excellence. We offer courses and opportunities in high school that other schools are not offering such as Moral Philosophy, Latin, Western Civilization and the Senior Thesis / Rhetoric.
In addition to our rigorous academic standards, we are a school who cultivates wisdom and virtue through an environment and curriculum designed to promote and build strength of character in students by promoting good habits, by teaching precepts, and by providing examples of virtue. We have high expectations for all of our students.
By attending Classical Academy, students will be prepared for whatever lies ahead, both personally and academically.
Founders Classical Academy of Bentonville is a ResponsiveEd charter school.
Highlights and Accolades
- Opened with grades K-8 in 2013
- Grew to K-12 in 2018
- Four graduating classes with 100% college acceptance
- Over $3 million in scholarships for 21 students in our 2021 graduating class
- 3 National Merit Semi-Finalists
- 3 National Merit Finalist
- 2 National Merit Scholars
- Arkansas Achieving School and District
- “A” report cards
- Recognized by OEP for Outstanding School in multiple areas
- Athletic achievements / championships
- 1A Boys Cross Country State Champions 20-21
- 1A Boys Track and Field State Champions 20-21 and 21-22
- All-State choir members
School Tours for Prospective Families
Attend an Information Session